Our bags are made from real Italian leather, it is very easy to take care of your leather bags.
- To remove built-up dirt, wipe the bag down with a dry soft cloth.
- If there is a water spill or the bag becomes wet, allow it to dry naturally. Please do not use a hairdryer.
- Please do not place your leather bags near a heat source.
- To keep the natural look and colour of your bags, please keep your bags away from hot temperatures and out of direct sunlight for long periods.
- If your bag gets stained, clean it immediately by wiping gently with damp cloth or see a professional. Don’t try to remove old stains yourself; professional care is needed.
- If you use special leather care products for removing stains, please follow the instructions provided.
- Please do not wash the bag, this will cause shrinkage and damage leather grain.
How to store your bags
If you’re are not using your bags, store your bag in its original dust bag and stuffed with old fabric or plain tissue paper to retain its shape.
Store your bag in a dry place and air it once every two weeks.