What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal or mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you interact with us on our website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your order so that we can send you the products you ordered as quickly as possible.
• We may need to call or text you regarding a current or recent order or query in order to provide the best customer service possible.
• We may need to share specific information (such as your name, the order number and how much the transaction is for) with certain 3rd Parties (WorldPay and Paypal for example) to help process the payment for an order.
• We may need to share specific information (such as your name, postal address and telephone number (with certain 3rd Parties such as Royal Mail, FedEx or Parcelforce) to help ensure that the order can be safely delivered to you in a timely fashion.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• We may from time to time email or text you regarding the products that are on our website or to provide other important regarding the company.
We do not share your information with other companies outside the company for market purposes. Your personal information will only be used by Nokken Limited ad will not be given out to other companies without your permission.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All financial transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Why do we require some personal information?
We require certain personal information in order to process an order when you order a product from us.
Why long do we keep the personal information?
We only keep the personal information for as long as it is required and you can request us at any time to remove your personal information from our systems.
There is certain personal information that we are legally required to keep for a certain length of time, such as financial account records. Once the financial accounting record has reached this legal age, we will then remove the accounting records.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience or users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
50 Whitworth Close
Warrington, Cheshire WA3 6PY